Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Columna de Vapor

GUEST PHOTOGRAPHER: Miguel Holgado I got this great email from Miguel Holgado on Tuesday and I thought I'd share it. He sent me some photos and I ended up liking this one of our famous Geysir best. He wrote:

Hi Maria,

On saturday i was at Nasa waiting for the Gusgus concert, and a nice girl gave me a sticker about this site. Tonight searching in my pockets i found the sticker and i was curious to see the web. Great web in fact.

That girl was u ? Well thanks any way. I fell in love with Iceland in my first visit to your country. That's why i would like to see whats going on there often.

I also like grats u about the style of the site and then content. Wish my fotos were so good as yours so u could put any on your site. I thing i have a few about the airwaves concerts, let me know if u are interested.

Keep on the good work and keep this spaniard up to date about Iceland !!

Bests Regards

Miguel


I say, Cheers, my friend!

No comments: