Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Danish Trike

This is the first photo in my ongoing series on Lonely Rusty Tricycles. I found this classic beauty in Christiania, the free, self-governing region of Copenhagen. Danes are very organized, even in Christiania and especially about riding and parking their wheels, a fact that gave this charger a certain rebelliousness when I first saw it standing all alone in the center of a big otherwise-clear courtyard. As I got closer I saw how rusted it was and I imagined that it had been frozen there for years, unridden and unremembered, quiet.

But I'm sure that just as I was turning the corner out of sight some jam-faced little Danish boy or girl was running out after lunch to re-mount their glorious red tricycle, and set off on an afternoon of new and amazing toddler adventures!

No comments: