Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Greeting

If you look closely at Toggi's stomach region, you'll see an orb centered at his solar plexus. I know how excited, and maybe a little nervous, he was during this opening, so I'm wondering if someone was with him, guarding his energy spot, while he shook hands with his guests... or maybe I just caught on camera his own strong force flowing from core...


or maybe it's just a trick of the light, right?... (wink wink!)

1 comment:

Iceland Eyes said...

I dig you, doug. I personally think toggi himself is magick manifested!!!!