Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Night Snow

I woke at five am this morning to an eerie peachy light glowing into our bedroom window. I went out to the balcony and there, outside, lovely white flakes were swirling in that special muffled quiet that accompanies snowfall. Though writing about the weather is about as exciting as talking about it, this was a beautiful moment for me, and a wonderful way to wake to a new day.

5 comments:

Maja said...

Gorgeous photo :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I always loved being in the snow at night by myself.

Unknown said...

I think this one's my favorite.

Iceland Eyes said...

I'm happy that the moment translated into digital...that's not always the case with moody, atmospheric scenes.

It's actually been gusting snow a lot for the past four days and we haven't gone outside too much, so as this pic will have to do until I get something fresh, I'm glad its a pleaser!

Bonnie Conquest said...

Yeah it's boring to talk about the weather, but I know that awesome feeling that fresh snow gives... It's peaceful, everything is muffled, even the cold.