Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Óðinn and Míó



A snapshot of homelife...

At one very young point in his life, our little Óðinn was smaller than Míó the cat. At that stage Míó sat by and watched over our sleeping baby. Today, as can be seen in this shot, he's not always so willing to be a companion to a busy two year old, but exercises anyway as much patience as he possibly can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! My little coz is soooooooo adorable! Miss you guys!

Holly said...

Oh, I really love the soft, light feeling in this.

K said...

I've been away from the blog world for a few months, and I'm just getting caught up. I can't believe how big your little boy is! He has such a sweet, serene face. Thank you for your beautiful photographs.