Compliance

EU compliance required text: "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse." Visiting this site implies consent with EU cookie laws.

Evening


A lovely blue winter sky (with the moon and a just-visible Jupiter below it) decorate the backyard of the internationally recognized Icelandic Nikita brand clothing store on Laugavegur. In winter, the store's owner, Heiða Birgisdóttir holds all-ages snowboarding competitions in this yard, and in the summertime the half-pipe in the left-hand corner of the picture lines with skaters big and small. Some amazing concerts have been held here as well, including Icelandic wonders GusGus and the very amazing Agent Fresco.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo

Jojo said...

The color of the sky in this photo is breathtaking.

Wida said...

How beautiful is that?! I would love to be there right now.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

mnop said...

Hi
Your pictures are beautiful, and now I will follow, I like the shoes too, I think in a foreigner, walking, walking and one day , died.
see you.

adriana said...

how beautiful!!!

http://art-enthusiast.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the blue night sky, its so different from what my night times are like. Beautiful photographs indeed. I would love to visit Iceland one day soon.

mnop said...

I like it all images in your blog, I am of Perú and your country have fantastic landscapesss. I followww...
bye

Iceland Eyes said...

Thanks to you all for your compliments!