Evening


A lovely blue winter sky (with the moon and a just-visible Jupiter below it) decorate the backyard of the internationally recognized Icelandic Nikita brand clothing store on Laugavegur. In winter, the store's owner, Heiða Birgisdóttir holds all-ages snowboarding competitions in this yard, and in the summertime the half-pipe in the left-hand corner of the picture lines with skaters big and small. Some amazing concerts have been held here as well, including Icelandic wonders GusGus and the very amazing Agent Fresco.

8 comments:

Dori Sig said...

Beautiful photo

Jojo said...

The color of the sky in this photo is breathtaking.

Wida said...

How beautiful is that?! I would love to be there right now.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

mnop said...

Hi
Your pictures are beautiful, and now I will follow, I like the shoes too, I think in a foreigner, walking, walking and one day , died.
see you.

adriana said...

how beautiful!!!

http://art-enthusiast.blogspot.com/

bisQue♥ said...

I love the blue night sky, its so different from what my night times are like. Beautiful photographs indeed. I would love to visit Iceland one day soon.

mnop said...

I like it all images in your blog, I am of Perú and your country have fantastic landscapesss. I followww...
bye

Maria Alva Roff said...

Thanks to you all for your compliments!